Hello Handy Helpers! This is what you've all been waiting for - Summer WORK PARTIES start this week!!!
- Every weekday this week, starting Wednesday 7/27. WE NEED YOUR AVAILABILITY and we'll make sure one of our main leaders is available at that time. Please email your availability to: email@example.com OR
- All day Saturday 7/30
- Drag cut branches to the open spaces, pile in stacks with branches all going in one direction for easy chipping.
- Dog Park, behind the Potsdam Humane Society, 17 Madrid Avenue
- Park in the PHS parking lot and head back, either from new parking area with the gravel, or go back out to the highway and go in where you see the “Wood Chips” sign, to the right of the shelter.
ITEMS TO BRING:
- Work gloves
- Safety glasses
- Work boots
- Bug repellent
- Rain gear if necessary
- Ear protection on Saturday because of noise from the wood chipper
Note: If you've never worked at PHS before, you’ll have to sign a waiver before getting started.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to sign up! We need all the help we can get this week. Spread the word!